(1) Organizations providing the IRS with inaccurate information on their tax returns
(2) Organizations promoting civil disobediance in contravention of IRS rules for tax-exempt entities
(3) Organizations funneling tax-exempt money to nonexempt entities
Paid Advertisement (does not imply the advertiser's endorsment of positions taken at Omdurman.org)
Let a tax audit attorney take care of all your legal and tax audit needs!
|Tax-Exempt DHIMMIs (Dupes, Helpful Idiots, and Misguided Morons for Islamofascism)
501(c)(3) tax-exempt stooges for Islamofascism
is a multi-headed Hydra of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations
that constitute the "soft" side of terrorism (much as Sinn Fein, the
political arm of the Irish Republican Army, provided nonviolent public
relations support for the IRA's cause while the IRA did the actual
killing and maiming). Others are merely DHIMMIs (Dupes, Helpful Idiots,
and Misguided Morons for Islamofascsim) but they are nonetheless
helping the enemy. In all cases:
- They are 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, which means they can receive
individual and corporate tax-exempt donations. As a result, they are
actually being subsidized by U.S. taxpayers.
- They claim to be educational or charitable in nature
However, they do one or more of the following:
- The Middle East Cultural and Charitable Society, the parent organization of Electronic Intifada, claims that its mission is "educational."
- The Middle East Children's Alliance says its mission is to provide food, medicine, clothing, and toys to children in the Middle East
- Their Form 990 tax returns provide inaccurate or incomplete information, generally regarding attempts to influence legislation
- They promote civil disobedience, which
an IRS ruling says should disqualify them from being tax-exempt.
(Planning and promoting even nonviolent lawbreaking is contrary to
public policy and not a suitable activity for a charitable
They funnel tax exempt money to nonexempt entities for illegal purposes like promoting "direct action" abroad.
The DHIMMI List (alphabetically)
- In some cases, the behavior extends to advocating tax
resistance (i.e. not paying income taxes) and encouraging members of
the Armed Forces to disobey orders
following organizations may have provided inaccurate information
to the IRS in their Form 990 tax returns (generally failing to tell
the IRS that they have attempted to influence legislation or grassroots
opinion toward legislation):
- They tell the Internal Revenue Service that they spend NO
money to influence legislation at any government level and that they do
not attempt to influence public opinion toward such legislation.
They do not report their highly-controversial activities to the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Middle East Cultural and Charitable Society's
Electronic Intifada is on record as urging support for House Resolution
111 while telling the Internal Revenue Service that it made NO efforts
to influence legislation.
The following organizations are on record as promoting civil
disobedience, which may be a violation of their 501(c)(3) status
- The Middle East Cultural and Charitable Society did not tell the IRS
about Electronic Intifada in 2002. Its 2003 Form 990 tax return
mentions only "EI" and does not spell out "Electronic Intifada."
- The Middle East Children's Alliance's site supports
an academic boycott of Israel, the Cindy Sheehan anti-Iraq war protest,
and demands to get U.S. troops out of Afghanistan. Their
taxpayer-funded office sported an "Apartheid Wall" to protest Israel's
anti-terror security fence.
IRS REV RULE 75-384, J. ACTIVITIES THAT ARE ILLEGAL OR
CONTRARY TO PUBLIC POLICY 1985 EO CPE Text
- American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), or is it the American Friends of Terrorists and Submission to Islamofascism Committee?
- (Source) "The
American Friends Service Committee is and has always been committed to
undermining Western democracy, propping up Communist regimes and
working for the total disarmament of the United States in the face of
also is working to undermine our country's Armed Forces while
consorting with the International Solidarity Movement, which advocates
and facilitates terroristic violence.
- Global Exchange
- A Jewish Voice for Peace
- The Muslim-American Society (MAS)
- Pax Christi (Consorting with the International Solidarity Movement, and dupes, stooges, and useful idiots for militant "Islam")
- Tikkun.org (Michael Lerner's group of DHIMMIs)
- Voices in the Wilderness advocates tax resistance and participates in civil disobedience
(1) Substantiality Test
(3) The following organizations funnel 501(c)(3) tax-exempt money to the International Solidarity Movement
Violation of constitutionally valid laws is inconsistent with
exemption under IRC 501(c)(3).As a matter of trust law, one of the main sources
of the general law
of charity, planned activities that
violate laws are not in furtherance of a charitable purpose." A trust
cannot be created for a purpose which is illegal. The purpose is illegal ...if
the trust tends to induce the commission of crime or if the accomplishment of
the purpose is otherwise against public policy....
(4) Planning Illegal Acts
Not only is the actual conduct of
illegal activities inconsistent with exemption, but the planning and sponsoring
of such activities are also incompatible with charity and social welfare. Rev.Rul.75-384 holds that an organization
formed to promote world peace that planned and sponsored protest demonstrations
at which members were urged to commit acts of civil disobedience did not
qualify for IRC 501(c)(3) or (4)
exemption. G.C.M.36153, dated January 31,1975, states that because planning
and sponsoring illegal acts are in themselves inconsistent with charity and
social welfare it is not necessary to determine whether illegal acts were, in
fact, committed in connection with the resulting demonstrations or whether such
a determination can be made prior to conviction of an accused. However, it is
necessary to establish that the planning and sponsorship are attributable to
the organization, if exemption is to be denied or revoked on this ground.
- A. J. Muste Memorial Institute, collects money for the ISM
- The Brecht Forum,
collecting money for ISM-NYC. ISM-NYC says openly that funds may be
used to send activists to "Palestine" to participate in "direct action" (i.e. criminal activity)
against Israeli forces.
BE A LIONHEART